Sunday 12 February 2012

You have to start somewhere

Well, this is the first time I have ever done anything like this. My daughter is a regular blogger and has inspired me to try it out.
Sometimes I feel that there is so much going on in my head that I won't remember it all and so I write lots of lists. This is another way of getting all that stuff out of my head and seeing how to make sense of it.
One of the reasons I have so much 'stuff' running round my head is that my daughter is getting married this July and so I am planning and coordinating the wedding.
We have made the invitations with a couple of girls days/evenings and they are all different but coordinating with the colours for the bridesmaids. It was great fun and I think more women should have craft days like that to enjoy each others company and to be creative at the same time.
I am also making the wedding dress, two bridesmaids dresses and two flower girls dresses! You are probably thinking I am at home full time but no I work full time! Manic or what!
So you can see why I have a lot of things going round my head at present.
I am off for a few days this week so need to meet up with the wedding planner at the hotel, phone the church, phone about a piper, order flowers for headdresses and print off the info for inside the invites plus find directions to hotel and info re places to stay for visitors. Oh as well as get started on the wedding dress and look for a mother of the bride outfit!
It will be a full week.

No comments:

Post a Comment